Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Appreciation!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coffee Appreciation!

    Coffee Appreciation THU 6th of Jan, Adelaide SA
    We served Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Select, Nicaragual COE and Yamen Bani Ismail! Cant wait to try them myself...Big thanks to Coffeesnobs Coffee for great coffees!











  • #2
    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

    ..









    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Coffee Appreciation!

      .



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Coffee Appreciation!

        Good time! ;D

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Coffee Appreciation!

          Originally posted by 767E727772757C222B221B0 link=1294743983/3#3 date=1294746038
          Good time!
          Good one! With a champion barista and a great range of beans to try out, it looks to have been a great day (not to mention the signature Fiefy latte art)

          When are you going to run one in Sydney?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Coffee Appreciation!

            Originally posted by 656F7A6D6D627670030 link=1294743983/4#4 date=1294781765
            Originally posted by 767E727772757C222B221B0 link=1294743983/3#3 date=1294746038
            Good time!
            Good one! With a champion barista and a great range of beans to try out, it looks to have been a great day (not to mention the signature Fiefy latte art)

            When are you going to run one in Sydney?  
            Thank you very much and yes...it was awesome day! we had so many good coffees.

            If there is a demand in Sydney, I will definitely have one. Always good to share good coffee with others.... :

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Coffee Appreciation!

              Wow, big crowd and Im glad it went well.

              Surprised there was enough coffee to go around and also surprised you didnt need to keep the Yemen Bani Ismail in a safe!

              I look forward to this event being run in every state
              8-)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                wow looked like fun

                Andys coffee is pretty darn good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                  Got more photo from the crews!  









                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                    .





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                      Originally posted by 644B415C250 link=1294743983/6#6 date=1294834905
                      Wow, big crowd and Im glad it went well.

                      Surprised there was enough coffee to go around and also surprised you didnt need to keep the Yemen Bani Ismail in a safe!

                      I look forward to this event being run in every state
                      8-)
                      LOL....I only gave them half a shot each and safe most of them for myself! :P

                      Yes, it would be great, if we can make it every states! :

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                        Originally posted by 575F535653545D030A033A0 link=1294743983/10#10 date=1295351329
                        Yes, it would be great, if we can make it every states!
                        Perhaps we could organise something for this years Cafebiz (assuming you will be attending). Have something for similar events in other states??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Coffee Appreciation!

                          Originally posted by 78726770707F6B6D1E0 link=1294743983/11#11 date=1295384496
                          Perhaps we could organise something for this years Cafebiz (assuming you will be attending). Have something for similar events in other states??
                          Cafebiz...That is a gold idea! We may look into that.
                          This year Cafebiz will be in Melbourne, think? :

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X