I love being bored :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being bored :)

I have to say being bored at my place is full of fun now, I just pull the popper out, put it on the kitchen floor and away I go.

No boredom and coffee to boot straight after ;D

Re: I love being bored

I must say i never had a chance to get bored either when i had the popper.

They have a small capacity, so that usually means 2 -3 roasts a week and then theres the cleaning and tinkering after.

Its also a great form of mental therapy watching the beans bounce around and marvel at the change of color they undergo together with the aromatherapy of moisture and smoke

Gary at G

Comment

Originally posted by 607A777664726A6060130 link=1299991987/1#1 date=1300094436
      Its also a great form of mental therapy
      Handy, especially seeing as your mood has been "Horny" for at least 3 days now ;D

I dont get bored now, but realistically, there is always something to do at my place...but the coffee takes number one spot

Comment

Originally posted by 46595B41584D5A5B4C340 link=1299991987/2#2 date=1300095617
        Gary at Gala wrote Today at 20:20:
        Its also a great form of mental therapy

Handy, especially seeing as your mood has been "Horny" for at least 3 days now 
        He is from WA and its all that HAR D water ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 7D62607A63766160770F0 link=1299991987/2#2 date=1300095617
          Handy, especially seeing as your mood has been "Horny" for at least 3 days now
          Always horny. Coffee and Hard water. Anytime. :P

Anyway, back on topic, Roasting coffee as a hobby does keep one sane. Theres some kind of mesmerizing tranquility of watching those beans bouncing around with beer or coffee in hand.

Richard, i can see youre amused.
          AM, you are twisted.

;D

Comment

Well Gary I did wonder also ;D

Popper is due for new mods, going from simple to extravagant, hoping I can pull some longer consistent roasts :P

Comment

Working...
            X