Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced mocha recipes.

Hallo.

Its been a while since I posted here, so those whove responded to posts of mine before may not remember me.
         Im a great enthusiast for iced drinks like iced coffee or iced chocolate, and weve had threads on those before, where people suggested recipes or methods for making them.
         I had an iced mocha today at a café (one of those ones at plant nurseries that seem to have sprung up in more recent years), and I thought that was a nice variation - and one I very rarely encounter in any eating places at all.
         I was just wondering if anyone who knows good ways of making this for oneself could please suggest recipes for doing so.  Given that this is a combination of chocolate and coffee, Im wondering how best to add the chocolate - in what form.  And what proportions of coffee and chocolate give the best results?  (Of course tastes may vary on this, depending on which of the two you want to predominate.  But if we assume the two should be about equal, then if one wanted one or the other to predominate, the proportions could be adjusted accordingly.)
         Id like to try making it myself, so Id be grateful for any suggestions on this.
         Thanks.

Regards,
    Michael.

Re: Iced mocha recipes.

I would always make mine with a home-made chocolate syrup and good espresso.

After that, as you say, the proportions are up to you, as would be the quantities of milk (skim, whole, 1%, 2%,...), ice, sugar, ice cream, ...

I say experiment and have fun.

Greg

Comment

Working...
    X