Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

    Here is a great article that discusses some interesting benefits of drinking coffee.

    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/16/ori-hofmekler-on-coffee.aspx

    Us CSs already know the benefits, but if you want to educate any doubters in your environment, quote some of (or all if your are eccentric) the information.
    There are some constraints and limitations of course, but we now have more reasons to keep on consuming freshly roasted and brewed coffee. And thats gotta be a bonus.  Some of us may have a problem with the recommended shots per day though! 
    The guy interviewing Hofmekler is Joseph Mercola and he has ALWAYS preached on his site the importance of NOT drinking coffee for good health.
    Mind you, the average coffee consumed in America would make that good advice.  :P
    Kevo

  • #2
    Re: Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

    Originally posted by 1937243D520 link=1303722590/0#0 date=1303722590
    The guy interviewing Hofmekler is Joseph Mercola and he has ALWAYS preached on his site the importance of NOT drinking coffee for good health.
    And yet I can buy myself a sun tanning bed or some snake oil on his site  :-?

    Based on that, I might pass  :

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

      Originally posted by 68372F393239353C3C3F3F373B345A0 link=1303722590/1#1 date=1303722743
      I can buy myself a sun tanning bed or some snake oil on his site
      Bummer. You mean to tell me that if I buy his $5k powerplate, the fat wont just shake off my body? :

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

        Originally posted by 6E4F444443592A0 link=1303722590/2#2 date=1303727166
        Originally posted by 68372F393239353C3C3F3F373B345A0 link=1303722590/1#1 date=1303722743
        I can buy myself a sun tanning bed or some snake oil on his site

        Bummer.  You mean to tell me that if I buy his $5k powerplate, the fat wont just shake off my body?  :
        No but you can sure feel better about your efforts cos of all the money you spent, it MUST be doing something....

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

          Curiosity has got the better of me.   :-?
          Originally posted by 613E26303B303C353536363E323D530 link=1303722590/1#1 date=1303722743
          And yet I can buy myself a sun tanning bed or some snake oil on his site
          Although I understand and agree with the comments, the link wasnt intended as a promo for the site.

          Did any one by chance actually read the article?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ori Hofmekler on Coffee

            No, must admit I didnt Kevo. I guess that was because I had a pre-conceived notion about Joe - not that I thought you were promoting his site.

            Comment

            Working...
            X