Cascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascara

No chance of roasting it, but Im curious to try Cascara.

Re: Cascara

Originally posted by 74666B73070 link=1303812321/0#0 date=1303812321
    No chance of roasting it, but Im curious to try Cascara.
    I think a healthy fibre filled diet and some prune juice would be easier.... Unless you are spamming where upon up your post will have the desired effect on many of our members ;D

Comment

I think "salt" may be referring to this one Brett ;D.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_cherry_tea

Mal.

Comment

Bump: This has just cropped up as the new trend it would seem, utilised in a fair few of the ABC signature drinks this year. Picked some up at a non-sponsor yesterday and looking forward to trying later this evening. Smells delicious, like dried fruit (essentially what it is - haha).

Anyone else had a brew?

Comment

Originally posted by 2D303434203A590 link=1303812322/3#3 date=1336558823
          Anyone else had a brew?
          I scored a 30g sample when I was at Cafe Biz in Sydney, we brewed it at our Wed cupping session at Dimattina in Perth--general concensus was good, it produced a lovely tea-like brew, nice and clean with delicate berry fruit and herbal notes, this cascara was from a dry process ethiopian, noticed yesterday that Market Lane are selling it

Comment

Working...
          X