Coffee Parts Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Parts Customer Service

I just had to post about these guys, there level of customer service is amazing.

Recently placed an order for a couple of resto projects Im doing. As usual the items arrived overnight (Sydney to Adelaide).

One item was not in stock so placed on back order. Received a call from them today (they tried both by numbers to try and get a hold of me) to let me know they came in today. They gave me the option of canceling the order in case Id already sourced some. When I said I hadnt they said theyd post them overnight at no cost.

Well done to Pedro and the rest of the team there.

Re: Coffee Parts Customer Service

Id second that. Bought a roaster off them recently, service was great, theyre quick to contact you if they want to clarify anything. Delivery was fast, packaging was excellent.

Comment

Ill chime in as well - excellent service and communication.

Placed my order (some gaskets) and received an email saying they would discount the shipping as it was a small package.

Thought I had already paid the full amount and sent an email asking about the refund for the shipping - they called me right back to explain they didnt charge me the full amount in the first place.

Very happy with the speed of their service and communication during all aspects of the order process. Will happily tell anyone about this excellent company - this is how you properly build a successful business.

Great work!

Comment

Same here, the service was excellent! My brother was also impressed with the delivery time for an order he placed with them. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Comment

A while ago, I spoke to Pedro about getting a steam wand tip suited for microfoaming for the restaurants ageing San Marino.
          Very helpful, easy to talk to, the right part chosen and delivered in quick time.
          They have a good list of items. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Gary at G

Comment

I just bought a 53mm tamper from them, I ordered on Tuesday arvo and got it Wed morning. great service.

Comment

Another big thumbs up from me. Brilliant service on the two occasions I have bought from them. I get a lot of gear on-line, not just coffee stuff, and these guys are the tops.

Comment

Just endorsing sentiments regarding Coffee Parts service. Two very small orders but with the same service, both times, I would expect if I was spending thousands. A positive example for all retailers.
                Peter

Comment

Working...
                X