Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Weekend Beans Pick Up

Hi All,

Does anyone know which of the good roasters in Sydney have weekend pick up available?
    e.g. a cafe that roasts and is open on weekends etc.

Re: Sydney Weekend Beans Pick Up

Sponsors Cuppacoffee and Di Bartoli are open on Saturdays as is CSer HD at Coffee Alchemy.

Check their websites for times.

Comment

Sibonis Coffee boutique roastery in Pymble is open on a Saturday. Ive seen them serving coffees there as well though its not a sit down cafe.

Comment

Gee, I hope Im not crossing the line here as a Sponsor responding to a question...

Siboni do great coffee - as mentioned above; they are at Pymble.

Di Bartoli have a roaster, though think they primarily use Hazels beans, have a few seats and lots of nice things to look at (I dont mean Renzo). ;D

We are Roasters who have a cafe - about 20 seats.

I think thats it.

We all sell roasted and probably green beans too. None of us are pick up points for beanbay though, if thats what you were asking. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by 0016131302000C05050606630 link=1308206895/3#3 date=1308213153
          Gee, I hope Im not crossing the line here as a Sponsor responding to a question...
          I already went by before I asked this question and erm, lets just say the assistant there wasnt very helpful and Dennis was really really busy.

Anyways, not asking for beanbay, just brown beans but I prefer stronger bodied like Colombian types and dont seem to be able to find any.

Comment

Originally posted by 585D5859515C340 link=1308206895/4#4 date=1308544444
            lets just say the assistant there wasnt very helpful and Dennis was really really busy.
            My assistant wasnt helpful? Male or female?

Comment

Lilmeh, you probably ought to call or pm Dennis directly to follow up.

Comment

di bella roasting warehouse in surry hills fits the bill

one of my fave places to visit. great staff and great coffee. my first time there was on a saturday and they were roasting. You can actually sit around the roaster and have a cup while you watch it

Comment

Originally posted by 2028262E2C36362A262E450 link=1308206895/6#6 date=1308547826
                  Lilmeh, you probably ought to call or pm Dennis directly to follow up.
                  Done.. or rather, I was contacted I like good customer service ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X