Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Clean Machine Tripple Action Adelaide

Hi All,

Anyone know who stock Clean Machine Tripple Action on their shelves in Adelaide??. I can only find it online or order in.

Cheers Bryan

Re: Where can I buy Clean Machine Tripple Action Adelaide

Gday Bryan...

Have you tried Coffee Craft at all? They list it here... http://www.coffeecraft.com.au/accessoriesdescaling/

Mal.

Comment

Hi Mal,

thanks for the suggestion. Yes I have been there however it is only avaliable online and not in store. Im tryng to avoid the delivery charges etc.

Anyone else know somewhere

Cheers

Comment

Coffee Craft have an Adelaide shop.... Have you checked it out or given them a ring.... :-?

Google Map

Mal.

Comment

Hi Mal,

Yes I live near the shop and I went there last week to buy it as I had seen it online however they dont stock all the items instore. It was their instructions to buy it online.
          Thanks for your replies

Comment

Hi Bryan,

Aroma fresh carries them in store. Im not sure about the price though.  Give them a call.  They are on the other side of the city to you though.  On the plus side, they are cheap for fresh roasted coffee beans.  Its where I get my beans as they roast 3 times a week and supply mostly to cafes.  You can drop in to get a minimum order of 500g and they fill the order there and then.  The girls in the office dont really know their stuff but the operators at the back do. 

Bought my measured shot glasses there...about $8 each.  Bought Cafetto espresso cleaner for back flushing there too.

NON Site Sponsor commercial link removed in accordance with Site Policy. Please familiarise yourself with the policy...

Mal.

Comment

righto, sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
              X