cook steals coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cook steals coffee

I have discovered my recently behmor roasted Ethiopian Gambella sundried disappearing faster than our normal drinking rate; tracked it down in the back kitchen being mixed in with black pepper,rich cocoa,cloves and a few other secret ingredients to be paraded out for a neighbourhood get together - four of us on the same street in Launceston, long tired of trolling the town for consistently good coffee have invested in various machines and now entertain ourselves roasting and our excellent partners in partnering the coffee with various treats.
    Thanks to Coffeesnobs for supplying the brilliant green beans, Behmor roaster and these forums, so supportive!!

Re: cook steals coffee

Originally posted by 484C464D4440494746250 link=1314752621/0#0 date=1314752621
    mixed in with black pepper,rich cocoa,cloves and a few other secret ingredients

well, what happens after you mix that stuff in? Youve only given us part of the recipe >

Comment

Used for flavouring a slab of venison?With a red wine and blue berry sauce........mmmmm.

Comment

That sounds exquisite!! Might just have to score myself a slab of venison...

Comment

Interesting thing with tight knit communities.

When youre on a good thing, people like to get involved and share in the enjoyment.

I say show them how to roast their own so that loss of stocks will end and you will live in peace.

Gary at G

Comment

Working...
          X