I dont believe it!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe it!!!!!

Today is Friday. Yesterday, at 1615 South Aussie time, I put in an order for 5kg of green beans and paid for eparcel? post. At 1630 I got an email message that my order had been shipped. I was out this morning but returned home at 1030 am  to find the beans  waiting on my doorstep in Adelaide.

I think that Andy must have the entire coffee delivery postal network high on caffeine to achieve this.  Normally when ordering from interstate I think of how long it might take to get here then double the number I first thought of and add 3 - Andy and company for PM, I say!

Re: I dont believe it!!!!!

Its a brilliant service, i can attest to this also. I will keep using it over and over and hope that it doesnt cease to exist!

What a great community he has created! Thanks Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by 1A3D2C3F2C017D71490 link=1314940393/0#0 date=1314940393
      Andy and company for PM
      I hear that job might be up for grabs ;-)

the entire coffee delivery postal network high on caffeine
      Well... certainly the local crew are.  I often sling coffee and cocoa to the regional sorting centre, I delver straight to the sorters, skipping the post office which makes our freight even faster.  Not a bribe but I expect our shipments are well looked after and never "left for tomorrow".

double the number I first thought of and add 3
      CoffeeSnobs math is subtract 3 and halve it.

Originally posted by 736E6A6A7E65070 link=1314940393/1#1 date=1314946221
      Its a brilliant service
      Thanks for noticing the extra mile we go to fellas.

Enjoy!

Comment

I get a similar service here in Sydney. The same in Adelade, thats great service.

Barry

Comment

My roasted beans always arrive the day after roasting. It truly is something i take for granted. To have such great service but consistently is nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Wow that is impressive to get a delivery in less than 24 hours. Well if i ever need beans in a hurry i sure know where to buy em from!

Comment

Working...
            X