Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which water filter systems to get

Hi all,
    I wanna get a proper water filter system for my new place. Im planning to use it for drinking and my coffee machine (of course ). However, Im not sure whether I should get the ion exchange system ( with ion exchange resin) or reverse osmosis system. Does anyone have any though? Im in Melbourne

Tony.

Re: Which water filter systems to get

Hi Tony,

Get in contact with Bombora one of our site sponsors, they will give you good advice and set up the correct system for you.

Regards,

Warren

Comment

Come up with an new idea, I maybe getting a fridge with ice maker as well

Comment

Originally posted by 4D4B5957524B503E0 link=1315633927/2#2 date=1315656241
        Come up with an new idea, I maybe getting a fridge with ice maker as well
        No seriously try Bombora they will advise you

Comment

hi Im a newbee to this forum but having had a quick glace through the topics there are obviously many coffee lovers around.
          We live on a property and use rain water that tastes great and produces good coffee. Do I still have to descale my expobar machine?
          also Im using a water softener filter is this necessary with rain water?

Comment

Hi magic, and welcome to CoffeeSnobs.

Its hard to tell exactly without testing *your* water, but my (semi-educated about rainwater) guess is that both questions would get a "no" answer.

If the softener is also a filter, it might be a good idea to keep it connected, as sediment in machines is also a problem.

Greg

Comment

Working...
            X