Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After hours coffee

Hey,

Often I associate cafes closing with me needing a quick fix...the problem is that most close about 4ish.

Do you know any places that make good coffee that are open later than that?  Hopefully even into the night!

Liar is open until 5, but thats as late as I know!

Thanks in advance

Re: After hours coffee

BB no one can help if they dont know where you are :P

Comment

Clever! Melbourne! Anywhere...always fun for a night trip...

I guess other states might be interested too? Maybe if I get REALLY desperate haha.

Comment

I know a lot of bars and stuff these days seem to have espresso machines set up. though whether they have good coffee seems to be rather variable.

Aside from that, it could just be a case of looking for a cafe that has a restaurant sideline and see if they do coffee after normal hours

Comment

Brunetti in Carlton is open till very late. It might not be quite CS standard, but its not that bad either.

Comment

Thanks for that guys, will have to try out Brunettis...usually only go for the desserts!

Comment

Originally posted by 634D5444634E581112210 link=1317383292/5#5 date=1317780067
              ..usually only go for the desserts!
              Id recommend you maintain your existing strategy. Terrible coffee. Campos is not too far away but I am not sure if they are opening late. They have been pretty inconsistent as well...

Comment

Most restaurants make coffee these days too. If your willing to have something to eat with your coffee then perhaps try that one day after work?

Comment

Working...
                X