ECM Boticelli for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Boticelli for sale

Ebay is selling one of these today. Does anyone know its history or if $210 is too low a price?

Re: ECM Boticelli for sale

Pointing 17,500 CoffeeSnobs to what might be a "bargain" on ebay is a sure fire way to make sure you end-up paying too much for it!

This half the reason we have a rule about links to ebay ads... to protect you from yourself!

The other half the reason is to stop people driving traffic to their stuff for sale so they can get the maximum sale figure.

Oh, in answer to your question I have no idea what the market value of one of those is but some internet searching should return the going rate pretty quickly and avoid you paying over the odds.

Comment

Thanks Andy.
      It is not for sale by me. I have read a bit about these beasties - but the posts are getting a bit old. There have been conversations about this model in the area by some CSrs on other coffee discussion sites.(Sunshine Coast Qld) I have bid on it already and would not mind if a Csnob picked up a bargain.
      BTW where is the rule about links to the bay.

Comment

"Links to ebay ads or other similar off-site promotion to any sales related material are not welcome on CoffeeSnobs."   

Under site and policy rules.

Gary at G

Comment

Links to ebay ads or other similar off-site promotion to any sales related material are not welcome on CoffeeSnobs.
          Andy Freeman

:-[OOPS Sorry :-[

Comment

Working...
          X