Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUCC - Phil di Bellas latest bottled energy drink

http://www.eatdrink.com.au/2011/11/pucc-the-latest-four-letter-word/

Phil has a new drink coming to market, bottled cold-brewed coffee! In an attempt to thwart the calories and nasties found in regular iced-coffee, and energy drinks... great idea!

Looking forward to trying this out

Re: PUCC - Phil di Bellas latest bottled energy drink

This isnt new. This type of drink has been on the market for a long time. Best I have had would be from Stumptown in the USA.

Saw a new one in Melbourne last week too.

Comment

Hey billy may I suggest you do your research ... PUCC is unique as it has no preservatives and has a 12 month shelf life as it is made from a concentrate that has been through a Patented filtration system in the Usa after it is cold brew extracted... It also has zero fat, 6 grams of sugar per 330ml and 70mg of caffeine...

So I think you will find it is new!!!

Comment

Now if you start giving away PUCC with orders over $50 Ill be a happy man!

Ive got two torq now and havent quite acquired the taste yet, tho Im trying.

Quick tip - its not great in soda water! ;D

Comment

at the golden bean event:

Comment

Originally posted by 715C7750595954350 link=1322462958/2#2 date=1322654081
            Hey billy may I suggest you do your research ... PUCC  is unique as it has no preservatives and has a 12 month shelf life as it is made from a concentrate that has been through a Patented filtration system in the Usa after it is cold brew extracted... It also has zero fat, 6 grams of sugar per 330ml and 70mg of caffeine...

So I think you will find it is new!!! 
            So it is the same old product, cold brewed coffee. But filtered to within an inch of its life?

Thanks for the heads up, Ill pass. I enjoy the fats that are in coffee.

Nice gimmick for gym junkies though.

Comment

Originally posted by 414A4F4F5A414C4F4C4D50484A230 link=1322462958/5#5 date=1322708643
              Nice gimmick for gym junkies though

Bit cynical there Billy.
              Coffee is a subjective thing, it may not be for you but dont knock others who like it.
              Ive not tried it, but would at least give it a go before deciding if its good or not.
              P.S. Im a Gym Junkie" who likes his full fat stuff.

Comment

I really dont think we need to be too worried about the fat content of coffee when consumed black- regardless of how it was produced  :-?

Comment

Working...
                X