Introduction and appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and appreciation

After several weeks of lurking, its time I expressed my appreciation...

Recently Ive replaced my Phillips Senseo (which has now gone to a good home elsewhere) with much more satisfying paraphenalia. A Sunbeam EM5800 machine and an EM0480 grinder now sit on the bench where the Senseo once stood. A newly acquired Imex CR100 roaster comes out several times a week and has roasted its way through more than half my Starter Pack of green beans: All purchased with eyes wide open to the various issues and pitfalls thanks largely to the debates, discussions and comments posted by CS-ers.

Ill be looking forward to participating in those conversations as time goes on . But, in the meantime thanks heaps for sharing your experiences. Your advice has been invaluable.

Best wishes, Russell

Re: Introduction and appreciation

welcome.

Check my history of posts and youll see some info relating to the 5800 and what you can do to it, might be helpful... (I hope)

Comment

Re: Introduction and appreciation

Thanks, Matt. Have read your stuff many times. Found it very helpful! Actually I covet your depressurised filters. Although Ive purchased the Krups ones, Im finding 14grams in the double filter a bit of a squeeze.

Best wishes, Russell

Comment

Working...
      X