selling my wega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my wega

Hi everyone, I bought a wega atlas compact from Tobys estate in 2009.I sold coffee at 3 markets a month until oct 2010,had to stop cos I got sick then 1 market a month from april 2011 till nov. Im not doing the markets anymore and dont need a 2 group machine.Its been a great machine,excellent workhorse.It has a scratch on one side from rubbing on the armrest of the car during transport to markets. I have photos .Any idea what a fair price wold be?

Re: selling my wega

Have I put this question in the wrong place or something? Ive had no responses after 76 reads.Im not trying to sell it here I was just after some advice.
    Thanks

Comment

If you want valuation advice then that should be the topic for the thread.
      This threads topic doesnt say much.

The mods probably would have moved your post if it should be elsewhere.
      If you want to sell, when and if you have set a price, then post on ths board: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?board=Sale

Read and follow the rules, state your asking price and any sale conditions, post your pics, respond to thread replies and PMs.

Read some of the For Sale board threads for others selling experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by 5B5E5D5D535A4D3F0 link=1324194237/2#2 date=1324632476
        If you want valuation advice then that should be the topic for the thread.
        This threads topic doesnt say much.

The mods probably would have moved your post if it should be elsewhere.
        If you want to sell, when and if you have set a price, then post on ths board: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?board=Sale

Read and follow the rules, state your asking price and any sale conditions, post your pics, respond to thread replies and PMs.

Read some of the For Sale board threads for others selling experiences.
        Agreed. Looked like an auction post to me.

Comment

Re:Valuation advice

Thanks for that,I knew Id done something wrong

Comment

Working...
          X