Green coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green coffee

Does anyone know what the go is with drinking your coffee using unroasted green beens, i hear the health benefits are massive, but i cant get my head around it because everything i know about good coffee goes against the idea.
    Ray. 8-)

Re: Green coffee

Originally posted by 06352D0B17540 link=1326367472/0#0 date=1326367472
    Does anyone know what the go is with drinking your coffee using unroasted green beens, i hear the health benefits are massive, but i cant get my head around it because everything i know about good coffee goes against the idea.
    Ray. 8-)
    If youre talking about the recent stories on ACA or TT, they are actually talking about Chlorogenic Acid and its presence in green coffee beans. The products being pushed both use some extract of the magical bean but it sells in pill form ( plus powder form too, looking at the net).

Chlorogenic Acid shifts the hyperglycaemic peak and so changes the way the body metabolises glucose hence its considered useful in weight loss.

While I have seen other references to the health benefits of  drinking green coffee, I dont recall anyone actually describing the preparation process. You could always try the Nestle offering. They sell a green/brown concoction.

I dont know how much C. Acid does the trick but I understand its also in roasted beans anyway.

Drink more brown stuff I say!!

Comment

Re: Green coffee

Im with you, more of the brown stuff works for me. As for the instant muck it aint gunna happen. thanks for your input.
      Ray 8-)

Comment

Working...
      X