Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rancilio silvia with synesso ridgeless double basket/sprong - naked portafilter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rancilio silvia with synesso ridgeless double basket/sprong - naked portafilter?

hello everyone
    i have rancilio silvia (2010 model) and using a synesso ridgeless double basket/spring to make double-shots exclusively.
    where (in Melbourne?) can I buy a naked portafilter for my machine that will fit the synesso ridgeless double basket/spring? Is it likely to improve the double-shots significantly?
    thank you in advance.

Re: rancilio silvia with synesso ridgeless double basket/sprong - naked portafilter?

Originally posted by 36343E3308253E333225570 link=1329955213/0#0 date=1329955213
    Is it likely to improve the double-shots significantly?
    By itself, not at all! ...But it should help you to improve your technique, which can improve your shots significantly!

Comment

Re: rancilio silvia with synesso ridgeless double basket/sprong - naked portafilter?

I bought mine from Coffee-A-Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by 4877416077776C666E46050 link=1329955213/2#2 date=1329992522
        I bought mine from Coffee-A-Roma.
        thanks !!

Comment

Coffee parts also do one

Comment

I bought one from coffee-a-roma today.
            it has a 21 gram basket so i weighed exactly 21grams and made a very nice double shot, just like on you-tube. it must have been the beginners luck!! Huge amount of crema in a 60ml cup.
            This basket seems like it can take more than 21 grams, I think 23grams will fit and may be even 24 grams....
            Enough to keep me awake 24*7
            8^)

Comment

Working...
            X