Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezzera BZ02 in action.

Hi all,

Just came back from a trip were coffee is not as the same quailty that I am used to here in Australia. Made a quick video with my Bezzera BZ02 in action.

Keen for any constructive comments, other then give my machine a really good clean  ;D Been away for a while and I wont lie, it has copped a bashing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWkKAcQrl0[/media]

Cheers,

KennyM

Re: Bezzera BZ02 in action.

Originally posted by 6D527F624F4E6B457273200 link=1330914601/0#0 date=1330914601
    Keen for any constructive comments
    naked pf? Looks like youre tamping a little hard on one side as it starts to the left for quite a few seconds. It also seems to speed up and go a bit light at the end there - how does it taste black? Maybe cut it at 25s (I counted 32 from the start of the pump).

Otherwise thats a great crema! It took me a long time to get there. Its very satisfying to make this sort of thing at home isnt it?!

Comment

Cheers for the advice.

I know the shot went a little longer then it was supposed to, but to be honest was more worried about not knocking the camera over.

I tried to adjust the tamp on purpose focusing a little to the right and did not really change the pull.

Guess will have to keep trying and make more coffees, dang. Going to be tough.....

KennyM

Comment

yeah thats my excuse. And "these beans are getting old, better drink them!"

Comment

Working...
        X