Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy good roasted Columbian coffee beans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy good roasted Columbian coffee beans?

Had our Breville grinder and machine for a few months now and tried out a few different commercial coffee beans.  It has "corrupted" our taste - we ran out of beans one day and resorted back to instant coffee - YUK, YUK, YUK

Anyway the taste which has appealed to us most so far has been beans from Columbia bought at the supermarket.  We tried the Coles home brand beans and did not like them but the Vittoria beans replacing them taste much the same, meaning we do not like them much.

So, anyone point me to where I can buy those nice Colombian beans again - either here in Launceston Tasmania or by mail?

TIA

John

Re: Where can I buy good roasted Columbian coffee beans?

You could buy them directly from beanbay on this site roasted by Andy!

Im not sure if there is a reputable roaster in launceston, you could try infuse coffee roasters in burnie they have a website.

Youll never need to be out of freshly roasted beans.

Comment

Tassie Devil,
      You have the most wonderful roaster in Burnie. Cath & Rob of Infuse Coffee are Coffeesnobs. They are a young couple with a real passion for coffee. We met them at Beanology 2011 in Melbourne. Go to their website or contact them. They are spreading their love for coffee across the northern areas of Tassie and beyond. They have won prestigious awards for their coffee. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by 65687F6F64680D0 link=1332282650/2#2 date=1332284820
        Tassie Devil,
        You have the most wonderful roaster in Burnie. Cath & Rob of Infuse Coffee are Coffeesnobs. They are a young couple with a real passion for coffee. We met them at Beanology 2011 in Melbourne. Go to their website or contact them. They are spreading their love for coffee across the northern areas of Tassie and beyond. They have won prestigious awards for their coffee.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
        Thanks, Ive sent an email.

There are supposed to be a couple of places which do roasting in Launceston but they never replied to my phone messages so Cath & Rob look like the best way to go.

John

Comment

Originally posted by 212C3B2B202C490 link=1332282650/2#2 date=1332284820
          Tassie Devil,
          You have the most wonderful roaster in Burnie. Cath & Rob of Infuse Coffee are Coffeesnobs. They are a young couple with a real passion for coffee. We met them at Beanology 2011 in Melbourne. Go to their website or contact them. They are spreading their love for coffee across the northern areas of Tassie and beyond. They have won prestigious awards for their coffee.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
          Thanks again for the tip. Ive ordered from them and it will arrive tomorrow.

Rob gives excellent service - courteous, attentive and prompt. So guys & gals you can be confident of service from him.

John

Comment

Working...
          X