Kenya AA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenya AA

I missed out on the last bag of kenya aa but have heard many good things about it. Maybe some of the new members would like to have it relisted.

Other coffees of interest include rwandan and yemeni, the sublime yirgacheffe  has inspired my interest in African coffees

Re: kenya aa

A good idea, anyone is welcome to post interest in coffees they want to get, even if we have purchased them before. And for those that did go in on the last bag, they may be running out of their favourites aswell, I know we are. We will be putting up a poll with all coffees available, including those we have already bought, and see what people would like the most
    Rae

Comment

Great to hear that a new poll is going up soon.  Im not that concerned with what we get I just want to start my selection of green beans so that I can start comparing the differences  I was going to suggest a new poll myself, but looking at all the polls that have recently finished I figured you two probably already had your hands full.   ;D

Brian

Comment

lol This is the biggest one yet  

We got two of the sacks packed tonight and will hopefully do the last two tomorrow night.

Then well get the polls up on the weekend maybe, buy the time we put all these in their satchels and sent.

Cheers
        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeSnobs link=1086656260/0#3 date=1086692837
          lol This is the biggest one yet  
          This must be close to a quater of a ton in the past month

Thanks for all the great work.

Ed

Comment

....298 kgs to be exact!  

Comment

Put me down for 7.5 KG each of the Yirg, Kenya AA, Harrar  and very interested in the yemeni. Yesterday would be nice thank you....lol
              What only 298kg... Struth you guys must be busy..... Wish I was closer to be able to help.  Dont forget to have time to yourselves too OK.

FB

Comment

Re: Kenya AA

I am just starting in the forum and from what I have read above this sounds like a good one to start with.
                If anybody can recommend another good one to start with please let me know.
                But please put me down for a 5kg bag of this tyo begin with
                Cheers
                Chooky

Comment

Chook!

When I started out with the Co-op I started out with some of the Kenya AA, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, and the Ethiopian Harrar and these to me are really the 3 beans I would personally put at the top of my list. They have a great flavour and just when you dont expect it, you discover a new point about each bean.
                  The co-op has another poll where you can enter what you would like, at the moment my favourite three are at the head of the pack.... So vote for what you would like.

FB

Comment

Are we likely to be getting any more Kenya AA? (or Ethiopian Harrar?)

Comment

Ohhh its funny when a 12 month-old post comes back to life!

Yes, Brian, we will be seeing these again. We only just did a Harrar but the Kenya stocks wouild be getting low in most members stashes I would think. I too liked these ones.

Keep your eyes peeled... they will be back!

Comment

Andy - any chance of some Kenya AA sometime soon? ta.

Comment

I do expect so. Ill mention it to the suppliers and see if we can get some samples of whats available.

I have just been drinking some excellent Nicaraguan high plains coffee and we have been promised access to a couple of bags when the container arrives (with any luck its before the next poll).

A.

Comment

I could do with some too

Comment

Yep, love the DoubleA for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X