Sellers Ad doesnt inspire confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellers Ad doesnt inspire confidence

Would you buy a coffee machine from this man?   :-/ This description is in a well-known auction site:

YOU RE BIDDING THE VERY NICE &QUALITY COMMERCIAL COFFEE MACHINE.

ITS BRAND IS VISACREM KB200 ,MADE IN ITALY.

IT S STAINLESS STEEL.

IT COMES WITH 3 HANDLES:2 DOUBLE HEADS,1SINGLE HEAD AND PUMP

PLS NOTE THE MACHINE WILL BE SOLD AS IS NO WARRANTEE,NO REFUND

I VE BEEN TOLD IT WAS WORKING WELL BEFORE BEEN STORED,BUT I HAD LITTLE ABOUT THE COFFEE MACHINE SO I DONT KNOW HOW TO TEST IT.I TURNED IT ON ,2 STEAM ARMS AND HOT WATER WORK WELL BUT THE COFFEE BUTTONS DIDNT WORK,EVEN THEY GOT LIGHT SKEEP FLASHING,I THINK THE MACHINE NEEDS TO BE SERVICED

THE WATER PUMP IS STILL VERY GOOD WORKING B/C I CAN FILL WATER INTO THE MACHINE

And, err, no, the seller is not in China ---but in Queensland.

Robusto

Re: Sellers Ad doesnt inspire confidence

Yeah, pretty bad ad ... but you see crappy machine, I see three portafilters waiting to be chopped, a rotary pump and maybe even some other spare parts. Presumably the guy will have difficulty selling, in which case its just a matter of offering him $10 ;P

BTW, here is the manufacturers webpage: http://www.qualityespresso.net/

Surf around a little bit and youll see that these guys are huge ... visacrem is just one of their brands. I wonder if these guys = ascaso ... aaah, the convoluted web of manufacturers ...

Comment

They certainly are --- and began as offshoots of Gaggia and Faema in
      Barthelona.

Robusto

Comment

Hi,

I dont think that Quality Espresso are part of the same company as Ascaso.

Quality Espresso also produce Futurmat.

I was lucky enough to visit their trade stand at Milan last year. They have some innovative cleaning program to help with the operator maintenance of their machines. The article is now in my travel blog http://www.gilkatho.com.au/travels/2005/10/espresso-cleaning-made-easy.html

Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X