Oline Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oline Coffee

This may be a dangerous question to ask in the forum like this but who has the best online coffee service for quality value and speed?

Cheers

Re: Online Coffee

I dont think it is a dangerous question.
    If you mean roasted coffee beans, you might consider one of the recently added site sponsors:
    http://www.coffeehit.com.au/

I have used them in the past and found them fast and good value
    And the beans were nice too.

Some people I work with who dont home roast have used them a lot and are very happy with them.

If you are talking sales/service of coffee equipment, other people will be better placed to answer that.

Comment

Re: Oline Coffee

Thanks Fatboy

I should provide more detail, I am talking about coffe beans (Whole & roasted) I have found the usual commercial shops not that great although I am a newbie to home Coffee

As it happens I have ordered beans from Coffee Hit last week however are still waiting and I would hope they arrive on Monday.

The more time I spend online the more options I find.

Cheers

Comment

Re: Oline Coffee

It was recently recommended to me, on this forum, to try St Alis for coffee.

I did.

I found them to be excellent. They have an online ordering system which uses Paypal and even then, they emailed me to check whether I wanted my beans whole or ground. (of course I wanted them whole!! )

As I live in northern NSW, I was very impressed to receive my coffee two days later and St Alis is in Melbourne!!

So, give them a try. They even told me when the beans had been roasted (which was the same day they sent them to me, incidently)

Comment

Working...
        X