PNG Peaberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNG Peaberry

Maybe its just the name. Id love some more of this little number!

Re: PNG Peaberry

Yes the Peaberry was an excellent bean. At home it lived in the grinder for a couple of weeks solid (3+kg) and every roast was a winner.

The beans that we just polled were the last bag of that crop so I can only hope that future shippents of this are as good.

rest assured we will be trying it!

Comment

Plz lets get more of this

Comment

Theres some more peaberry in the pipeline, but I dont think its PNG.

Comment

I would trust the bunny with the telepathic pancake… he is pretty good at visualising the future BeanBay beans.

PNG PB is still on the shopping list when the next crop arrives though.

Comment

Later in the year methinks. Late spring probably.

Comment

Originally posted by nunu link=1159737879/0#5 date=1175427101
              Later in the year methinks.  Late spring probably.

Arrrghhhhh that long???? Ill have to eke out my teensy supply until then :-[

Comment

I still have a little bit to make last. I have enjoyed this very much.
                Will be keeping an eye out for it also.

Comment

I am led to believe that the coffee from the Goroka region of PNG is extremely good.

Does anyone know is this is available in the Sth East regiond of Qld.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeinated link=1159737879/0#8 date=1180855978
                    I am led to believe that the coffee from the Goroka region of PNG is extremely good.

Does anyone know is this is available in the Sth East regiond of Qld.
                    Gday Caffeinated,

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif].

We get some great coffees from that region right here on CoffeeSnobs from time to time 8-). Im not sure what is currently available in the Starter Packs for one-time purchase by new members such as yourself but if you would like to have a go at home-roasting, there is a world of really terrific coffee awaiting your pleasure.

If you contact Andy Freeman (the Site Owner) then he may be able to tell you what the state of play is with regard to the Starter Pack. Andy also has freshly roasted beans on offer too so a PM would be your best bet.

All the best,
                    Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by lucinda link=1159737879/0#6 date=1175480325
                      Originally posted by nunu link=1159737879/0#5 date=1175427101
                      Later in the year methinks.  Late spring probably.

Arrrghhhhh that  long???? Ill have to eke out my teensy supply until then :-[

Actually - this may be a good thing. I now have a LOT of beans and will get into trouble if I get more beans.

Comment

Im lucky in that i still have ~3kg of this beaty sitting in my stash...

Comment

You can return it if you like!

Comment

Working...
                          X