Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee questions

Hey,

I have heard that people say that you get addicted to coffee because of the caffeine but i think the addiction is how good it tastes , so what do you think about that statement?
    What about skin going a darker colour?

Just thought Id ask to see peoples oppions

Re: Coffee questions

The bodys addicted to the caffeine, the minds addicted to the taste. ;D

Java "Its all about the taste!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

If your skin is going darker Id advise to stop rolling in the spent grinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1164884908/0#2 date=1164889393
        If your skin is going darker Id advise to stop rolling in the spent grinds.
        Good one TG ;D,

I can just picture this in the format of watching my old kelpie rolling around in the paddock when he discovered something irresistible LOL... Certainly creates a very humorous image ;D

Mal.

Comment

Coffee makes your skin go darker? Faboo, my pale insipid lillywhite complexion needs a boost, obviously I dont drink enough coffee at present.

Comment

Darn, I was hoping rubbing the spent grinds into the forehead area may assist with hair regrowth

Comment

Originally posted by MM-MochaMaster link=1164884908/0#5 date=1164935840
              Darn, I was hoping rubbing the spent grinds into the forehead area may assist with hair regrowth  
              Hey - Who says it doesnt?

Lets book some time on the shopping channel with our new miracle discovery.

Comment

Even if it doesnt promote hair growth, the darkening of your forehead will reflect less light and not show up your thinning hair as easily.

Comment

Hmmm, I may tell OG that.

Comment

Originally posted by MM-MochaMaster link=1164884908/0#5 date=1164935840
                    Actually,

Ive heard that it produces a vigorous, tangled, and matted growth of really thick hair on the palms of your hands and soles of your feet ..... Gotta be really careful how you apply it :P

Mal.

Comment

Haha, some nice thoughts there.

I didnt want to start a new thread so i just thought ill add this thing i found from coffee clubs website which i thought was kind of funny it said
                      Short Black
                      The true coffee drinkers coffee. The strong, rich flavoured Coffee Club blend of coffee topped with the smoothest Espresso crema youll find anywhere. Served with a side of water.

Comment

Its a European thing.
                        Not strange in my family.

Comment

Oh... I thought incase it tasted bad so they serve water with it to make it not so noticable and rinse out the bad taste ;D

Comment

If that was the case theyd also give you a spit bucket.

Comment

LOL! I didnt think anything strange about it either! I actually thought it was the nice thing when in Italy, you always got offered the glass of water with your espresso.

Comment

Working...
                              X