Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisbane Food / Coffee

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&l...1b4fcda2&msa=0

I made a map of places I like to go in Brisbane for Food/Coffee, a few of these places I havent been yet but hear are very good. Anyone know any more that should be on the list or should be taken off?

Re: Brisbane Food / Coffee

Good move Josh...I think its hard to go past the Three Monkeys at West End for an honest brew. It was really Brisbanes first proper espresso cafe.

I would also add the Java Coast, George St Brisbane for coffee and light food.

Watt is fantastic - cant go past the food and view combination.

I still think the best bistro type restuarant is Ecco.

Cheers

Comment

I just noticed that you had Freestyle on the map - excellent! The home made deserts that Martin does are without any doubt the best around!!!!

Comment

added those 3, thanks, Ill check em out.

Comment

Also added opening hours for the ones I could find them on the net. If anyone goes to any, take a picture of the cafe from the road and Ill try get them up there as well.

Comment

Heres one for coffee lovers who are also dog lovers. The google map is over 18 months old and theres a new shopping centre on this spot. Chairs and espressos for the 2 leggers and cushions, off-ground ottomans and puppacinos for the 4 leggers. Our dog rates this one 5 star!
            http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&layer=&ie=UTF8&
            hl=en&om=1&z=14&msid=115061154367069871536.0000011 2375de1b4fcda2&msa=0

Comment

Sorry about the google error in the preceding post.. Hope this is ok.
              http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&layer=&ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&z=14&msid=1150611 54367069871536.00000112375de1b4fcda2&msa=0

Comment

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Beaten (temporarily) by the technology!
                Its called Canine Comfort and its at the corner of Tilley Road and New Cleveland Road, Tingalpa.
                Carl

Comment

Add Caffeine Espresso at Teneriffe

Comment

Originally posted by Bon link=1177752825/0#8 date=1177898830
                    Add Caffeine Espresso at Teneriffe
                    added thanks, ill check it out

Comment

Definitely do that, the coffee is pretty good... also check out the Krank blend, its awesome!

Comment

Ive heard good things about Brothers Espresso in Margaret st. It got a great write up in this weeks Brisburg news for food and atmosphere. The coffee is supposed to be good as well.

Comment

cool, Im gonna check them out this weekend. Thanks

Comment

Ive been to both Urban Grinds twice (West End and Paddington) and unfortunately the espresso was terrible - grossly underextracted dishwater. Take that off the list. Im looking forward to going to Naked Coffee in Elizabeth, they had two baristas in the top 5 of the QLD Barista Championships, with May coming 2nd and Ant 4th according to a bloke on Coffee Geeks.com.

Comment

yeah, went to naked last friday, was good to sit up the back and watch the action. Only saw one coffee made with the naked pf though and it was mine.

I didnt know there was 2 urban grinds? edit - just read the West end one has changed names/hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X