Congratulations David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations David

Veneziano Caffe is very happy to welcome and introduce David Seng (Wushoes) to the Veneziano team. He has recently taken up his post as Manager of First Pour and will be working closely with Luca, to bring the Coffee Snobs community some special events and offers in the future!

Keep and eye out for Dave behind the sexy yellow La Marzocco, and dont be shy to say hello and introduce yourself.

Congratulations David, its pretty obvious you deserve the position, well done Veneziano Caffe for seeing the value of passion.

Craig.

Re: Congratulations David

For David...Congrats!

-Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Maccas_chicka link=1184836084/0#1 date=1184838524

For David...Congrats!

-Linda
      Sorry, I know this is OT but cant help wondering...Im having one of those if a tree falls in the forest philosophical moments....do these emoticons keep dancing, poking there tongues out, look shocked, roll their eyes, etc. when no-one is looking?

Comment

Yes,

get over it!!!!

Comment

Mmm. And does the fridge light remain on when the door is closed.

Good questions.

Try creeping up on them....scroll up slowly and see if they are having a snooze but snap to life when they are in full view.

-Robusto

Comment

Nice one - see you on Sat AM if you are there - when I come in to pick up my sample pack for roasting!

Does this mean that youre no longer working for the Malatesta mafia?

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by askthecoffeeguy link=1184836084/0#5 date=1184843338
              Nice one - see you on Sat AM if you are there - when I come in to pick up my sample pack for roasting!

Does this mean that youre no longer working for the Malatesta mafia?

Pat

Im covering for Luca on Saturday, so I will be there. Malatesta mafia....LOL...Im sorry...have I met you before...and how did you know I worked for Sal?

And thanks Craig and Linda!

Comment

No we havent met - I read it I think on CG

I worked for Sal for 3 yrs in an operational capacity - and I catch up with Tony (his brother) on a fairly regular basis as his caffe is just down the road from me

See you on Sat!

Maybe you can give me some pointers on home roasting as Im just about to take delivery of my new Gene Cafe Roaster!

Pat

Comment

Nice one Dave...

I have to get my a$$ into first pour and check out that long black... PLEASE OPEN SUNDAYS!!!

Hmmmm, might jump on the bike and head down this arvo! Could be a plan!

Cheers! [smiley=beer.gif]

Comment

Working...
                  X