Learning about coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning about coffee

hey,I have a dilemma-Im really interested in coffee and would love to learn more about the different sorts of beans/blends/roasting techniques etc.All coffee course that are on offer however,deal only with how to make espressos and other coffees.I love that too,but I want to learn more and maybe eventually work in coffee production,so if anyone has any ideas about courses that are available,or places that offer work experience,Id love to hear about them.Oh,I live in Melbourne

Ta

Re: Learning about coffee

Originally posted by PJ link=1189565752/0#0 date=1189565752
    hey,I have a dilemma-Im really interested in coffee and would love to learn more about the different sorts of beans/blends/roasting techniques etc.All coffee course that are on offer however,deal only with how to make espressos and other coffees.I love that too,but I want to learn more and maybe eventually work in coffee production,so if anyone has any ideas about courses that are available,or places that offer work experience,Id love to hear about them.Oh,I live in Melbourne

Ta
    Hi PJ- something like our home roasting course?? http://www.talkcoffee.com.au/training-consulting/

Chris

Comment

Hey Chris

Your course sounds very interesting! I would love to do something like that-where dom you dom the courses if I dont have it at home or work in a cafe?

Comment

We can come to you PJ- Alternately it can happen at our venue.

Chris

Comment

I think that going to your venue would probably suit me best.Could you let me know where the venue is,where your courses are run,and how much they cost?That would be great,thanks

Comment

See 2mcms signiture for link to their home page.

Comment

Working...
            X