Coffeesnobs USA???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffeesnobs USA???????

I haven’t been on the coffee snobs website for a while so I accidentally typed in "www.coffeesnobs.com" and got........well coffeesnobs; kinda.........

Trademarks, copyrights, blah, blah........WHAT THE?

Seems to be a bloke from Colorado in the US. The site appears very, very limited or appears to be under some state of construction.

Is this a problem for him or this site seeing as they both have international audiences?? :-/

It would be a shame to see the good name of this site tarnished by possibly being associated with something inferior......

Any thoughts???

Re: Coffeesnobs USA???????

Especially as this is their fourth definition of snobbery: "d. A person who purchases expensive coffee beans and stores them in the freezer for freshness"    :  ;D.

Comment

Hes been squatting on the domain for years, developing it just enough to retain ownership while he waits for big bucks for the name.

Java "Squatters suck!" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

maybe hell hold his breath waiting?
        is that too mean?

Comment

I have emailed the domain owner a couple of times over the years but never get a reply... maybe we need to send someone around to knock on his door?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1192574332/0#4 date=1192703278
            I have emailed the domain owner a couple of times over the years but never get a reply... maybe we need to send someone around to knock on his door?

That could be arranged!! [smiley=evil.gif]

Java "In the mood for some door knocking!" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
            X