CoffeeSnobs van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoffeeSnobs van

You can vote for your favourite(s) above.

Below are the comments that I heard while market researching the best design for the van.  I agree with most (not all) but if you have something constructive to add on any of these feel free to reply (please use 1,2,3,4,5 so we know which picture you are talking about)

[hr]

That is stunning
    Too too hot in summer.
    Needs to be lighter (wider gradient in the middle).
    Web address is lost.
    (I agree, I would like to see it lighter with #3 web address on it and the logo moved to top right. - AF)

[hr]

Great but it reminds me of chocolate.
    Web address is lost.
    (I did love this but have gone off it - AF)

[hr]

Huge impact, great web address.
    Not sure about the blue.
    (huge WOW factor, this was my favourite.  I would like a few changes but its pretty close - AF)

[hr]

Would you put roasted coffee back into hessian?
    Web address could be bigger (like #3)
    (I agree with both comments. It does look clean and as a bonus would cost half #3 to sign - AF)

[hr]

Too funny.
    I wonder what it would cost?
    (I have emailed Rowan Atkinsons management, this would be great if do-able - AF)
    [hr]

[hr]

The Sparoodies late entry.

[hr]

Re: CoffeeSnobs van

2. Substitute shot for one that was a more obvious latte image. easy

3. If not the blue then which colour? But the blue offers good contrast to the brown and helps draw your eye to the van. It was a stock shot. Would you be doing your own photography for the van Andy? I would adjust the web address... when sliding door is open it would read "coffees" one side... "nobs" the other.

Will repost with feedback changes.

Comment

#3  is strikingly good visually but it doesnt sell to me Order coffee online.  It says to me more of a mobile coffee van or Cafe.

#4 is clean and I do think of roasted coffee when viewing this as no other distractions of my intial thoughts of coffee beans.  To the average person I dont think they would even know about beans should be placed in air tight containers or bags directly after roasting.  They will not know this until they come and read it on Coffee Snobs, by then they are hooked.

I would add the fact to Order online on the side as well.

#5 Mr Bean is good but I guess royalties would be a problem cost wise I would imagine.

I cant believe my lady with the DOUBLE CUPS and the Monster Truck didnt make it. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

1 - Too dark for my personal liking. Does not jump out at you.
        2 - Like it. Agree with some of the other comments. IE: It does remind me of chocolate, but would be simple to replace with a more obvious flat white (possbily courtesy of CK!)
        3 - Striking, but the blue doesnt do it for me either. Would like to see it with a couple of other contrast choices.
        4 - Doesnt fit with what the site/business is really about IMO. As Andy says "Would YOU put roasted coffee back into hessian?"
        5 - Love it, but for back window only.

Man there were some great entries. There are some very talented people around here.

Brett.

Comment

1. Up the doof doof and up the A/C "always on" way too hot for me from Sept to April considering where the van is being driven and no its not "hey look at me".

2. Chocolate is not such a bad thing ...but its still way too dark, the whole signage on the door could be shrunk up so the bottom is level with the handles, then the Webby could be more huge (same size as the coffee snobs is on the door now.

3. Never liked this. It does have advantages maybe....it would wrap better around corners.

4. My fav.......would the punters know about the Hessian?

5. GOLD...lets hope the "management" is ok with it

Comment

No. 3 I like especially bold web address, but also wonder about the blue, would be interested to see a lighter blue as a comparison.

No. 4 I like also, not so fussed about the beans in hessian bags, as posted above many people wouldnt realise the significance, although if they were in a cooling tray maybe that would be better, and wed address is bold. White top would be bonus in hot weather.

Comment

some revisions from feed back. At least when the door opens now it will read "coffee" "snobs" not "coffees" "nobs" ;D
              1r1

Comment

2r1
                thanks for the latte art, goodies =)

Comment

3r1
                  no blue

Comment

3r2
                    lighter blue

Comment

4r1
                      added some text

Comment

1... still my favourite, although a wider band of lighter beans plus a bigger web address wouldnt detract from thte impact
                        ***edit*** revised version: yep, that looks great, but it has lost the "stunning" quality!!

2.... foam reminds me of a piece of cake/mousse.... the general public will have no idea they are looking at a cup/froth
                        ***edit*** revised version with latte art much better!!

3.... my runner-up, love the blue and brownth  ***edit *** both versions

4....every Tom, Dick and Harry could have a van like this... pretty bland in comparison with the others ***edit***updated version:  still dont like it much...

rules of branding: edgy, instant recognition and lasting  impact... number 1!

L

Comment

/me votes for World in a cup!

Java ";D ;D ;D" phile
                          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile link=1200234751/0#12 date=1200302790
                            /me votes for World in a cup!

Java ";D ;D ;D" phile
                            I hate to also throw a cat in amongst the pigeons, but Sparros rework of Goddies World in a cup is by far the standout for me. The others just seem like all the other coffee vans on the road. I know it was after the deadline, but it really is worth considering.

my 2c.

Comment

Andy we are getting a few good responses to the new van version. (Sparros great work in revamping my World in a Cup Idea)

Your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X