Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bean - Anyone know any UK suppliers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bean - Anyone know any UK suppliers?

I am heading off to reside in the UK next month. Have already sent over the Hottop and Sylvia, and 3kg green beans until I can find some over there. I will miss the CS bean bay though Does anybody have any suggestions for a decent green bean supplier in the UK?

thanks

Peter

Re: Green Bean - Anyone know any UK suppliers?

Hey Peter- I dont know any specific suppliers in the UK, however a good place to start may be "that" auction site... from there a relationship may blossom- or it may hold you over until you find something/someone better. That has worked for me on my travels... Cheers and good luck in the UK...
    Anthony

Comment

Hi Peter,

I might should get moderated for posting a link to a non-sponsor but its on the otherside of the planet and he was a sponsor for a while.

Give Steve at Has Bean a try... great guy and he would have the best range of beans in the UK. He know CoffeeSnobs well so introduce yourself.

http://www.hasbean.co.uk/

Andy.

Comment

Ive just googled "green coffee beans UK" and got a few results. Dont know if they are any good, but you have a few options there.

Yes, Hasbean was one of them.

Comment

Thank you Csers. Hasbean has a large variety and should be able to supply all needs - looking at HasBean and other options there doesnt appear to be much below 6-7 GBP per kg (AUD 14-17 /kg). Clearly I have been spoilt with the varieties and prices we expect on our BeanBay.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1201492940/0#2 date=1201504683
            I might should get moderated for posting a link to a non-sponsor
            I didnt see nuffin

Mal :.

Comment

Working...
            X