MMMMMonsoon Mal ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMMMonsoon Mal ...

Any chance of this returning in the not too distant future Andy?  Im impressed with its versatility & gamut of flavours, both as an SO & standing out with oomph in a blend.

Spicy rum & intense toffee as a black, and lingering dark choc & caramel in milk ... YUM.

... and, alas, Ive just run out

Tony

Re: MMMMMonsoon Mal ...

"More, please sir" ...

If its from the same crop

Tony

Comment

I got some Monsoon Malabar last bean-bay and am already onto my last batch. So far the best coffee Ive had at home (possibly the best coffee ever). I wouldnt mind grabbing another few kilos of these beans.

Comment

And I missed out last time round because I was otherwise engaged that night.

But now, having read a bit about this bean in the blending room, I would really like some (Id probably stash five kilos if I could beat the feeding frenzy down on the Bay).

So count me in too.

Comment

Hallelujah - the MM ships come in. Bewdy Andy.

Comment

Is this coffee a seasonal thing? like only available after the monsoon or is it available year round ?
            From everything I have read about this bean it sounds right up my alley.
            Any chance of getting some more soon?

Comment

It is very seasonal but that isnt the whole picture.
              The best of each coffee that comes into Oz is snapped-up pretty quickly, so while you get some beans all year round often their quality is lacking.

The last monsoon we did came right off the boat, in fact we had to wait a extra week for AQIS clearance. That lot is well gone but there are some others in stock with different brokers.

I just prefer to wait for the good stuff!

Comment

I either stumbled on the right profile first off, or these are faaaaabulous beans!

By far the best Ive had to date - thick chocolatey and sweet - and Im now looking to string whats left out by blending with Brasil Supremo until you get a repeat.

Im in for the next batch!

Comment

So I guess the question is, when are they available again?

Comment

...and I guess the answer is "when they are available"
                    ;D

We often dont know until just before or just after the containers arrive and I wouldnt want to quote any date until I know we can actually get it.

Comment

Hi Andy Just purchased a new Gene Cafe ,looking forward to roasting some off these beens . when was the last time these Monsoon Mal Became available on been bay?

Comment

Id like to stock up on Monsoon Malabar again ... great stuff.

Comment

I like it but it is one of those love it or hate it beans I would take some more too when available

Comment

Another vote/plea ;D for mmmmmonsoon...

Comment

This is a bean Id like to add to my stash too! You can never have enough, right? : :

Comment

Working...
                              X