Coffee Tasting Flavour Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Tasting Flavour Wheel

Anyone seen these before, its like the wine wheel....

Re: Coffee Tasting Flavour Wheel

Yep.
    Got a copy on my PC.

Comment

I think im a "Nippy or Piquant" kind of guy...

Comment

Yeah Ive got one on my PC. I saw some when I was down in Melbourne last time. I wanted to pick one up. I havent seen one up here in Syd. Im sure theyre about. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one?

Comment

Yeah, you can buy one from the SCAA website.

I wonder if AASCA sell them?

Comment

morning YeeZa

do you remember where you saw them in melb
            to get one from the aasca costs the earth in freight

graham

Comment

It was in a little cafe downtown... across from the hotel (which I cant remember), I was staying at.... vague I know. Hmm, Ill try and dig up where it was and let you know. I regret not picking one up then ugh.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Funny that this should be posted on CS because I spoke to John Doyle, the AASCA treasurer about this on the weekend. This years AASCA team did a great job in raising funds, so there is budget to actually buy stuff for AASCA to sell. I seem to remember putting my hand up to liaise with SCAA to get some stuff in, so Ill get on it in a week or so - theyll be busy with their SCAA conference at the moment. I imagine that the best-case-scenario would require at least a few months before we see anything.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Good stuff Luca, cheers. If you do get the flavour wheel poster thatd be tops, and Ill gladly take a few off AASCAs hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle link=1209795148/0#8 date=1210048558
                    Good stuff Luca, cheers. If you do get the flavour wheel poster thatd be tops, and Ill gladly take a few off AASCAs hands.
                    Fantastic! I think that this is a great way for AASCA to get some cash, seeing as a lot of these materials are well and truly worthwhile having.

Im also keen on getting AASCA to get the four Nez du Cafe type posters and a few of Ted Lingles books. I have the coffee cuppers handbook; its pretty good ... not the sort of thing that you would really sit down and read, but a good reference to have on hand ... possibly not a lot of general appeal, but, then again, it isnt overly expensive.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Ooh, Ive been meaning to get the Lingle Cupping Book, but I hate buying from OS, even if the $AUD is pretty good at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X