Green bean hoarders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green bean hoarders?

I couldnt believe how quickly the green beans sold out this time. Are there any compulsives out there hoarding beans?

I had 9 kg under my bed and now Im down to 1kg. That was after 7 months however.

Re: Green bean hoarders?

Im down to 69kg but didnt buy anything this month.

Comment

I will have about...15kg next week.

I am a huge fan of blending different origins, just to get a thrill out of seeing how they turn out.

-Linda

Comment

Im still doing SOs.

Comment

I bought another 10kg this month, so Im now up around 50kg I think.

Comment

/me stands up with cuppa in hand and addresses the group....

Hello, my name is Javaphile {Hi Javaphile!} and I am a Green Bean Hoarder.
            ;D :

According to my database I currently have 386kg of greens on hand. Of course being on the opposite side of the planet none of them came from BeanBay. So Im afraid I cant claim any responsibility for the quick BeanBay sales. 8-)

Java "Charter member of GBHA" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hi eveyone, my name is Martybean and Im a beanhoarder.
              It started off as a bit of fun buying a starter pack, and now I just cant stop .But this month I was a good boy and didnt buy anything off beanbay. I currently have 25 kgs of greens.

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile link=1214028848/0#5 date=1214074701

;D :

According to my database I currently have 386kg of greens on hand. Of course being on the opposite side of the planet none of them came from BeanBay. So Im afraid I cant claim any responsibility for the quick BeanBay sales. 8-)
                To you keep all those beans under your bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Beanhead link=1214028848/0#7 date=1214085466
                  Originally posted by Javaphile link=1214028848/0#5 date=1214074701

;D :

To you keep all those beans under your bed?
                  Nah, I tried that at first figuring theyd be nice and safe there. But then the bed started getting too lumpy and I got tired of the shotgun constantly poking me when I slept. I tried to get them into Cheyenne Mountain but NORAD told me they had the place filled with their own beans and there was no room for mine. So I had to build my own secret bomb proof, hermetically sealed, and climate controlled bunker with an automated defense system under my house for them. ;D : 8-)

Java "Bean Hoarder Extraordinaire" phile

Comment

now THATS thinking ahead! ;D

Comment

"nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition"

Comment

Oh and I forgot, the nice red uniforms the guard details wears! : ;D

Java "Nobody expects the Spa....Oh bugger!" phile

Comment

Working...
                        X