Nice Thick Proper Porcelain Cappuccino Cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Thick Proper Porcelain Cappuccino Cups

Finally found a suitable sized set of duralex latte cups last week.

Now im looking to get a proper cappuccino cup.
    • Thick Walled
    • No more than 180ml. Ideally 160ml.

Does anyone know where i could find em?

The ACF tulips are nice but a lil pricey IMO... I want something i could use to serve friends.. so id ideally want a set of at least 4 cups.

The only one ive seen so far comes packaged with preground (*gasp*) vittoria coffee in a "cappuccino set". Brown on the outside and white on the inside like the ACF tulips...$16 with 500gm ground coffee and chocolate powder --> at Coles (! *gasp*)

Searched chadstone end to end. No luck. Neither myers nor David jones had it. Homeware specialty stores didnt have it either... though i did manage to find the duralex latte glasses and some thick porcelain maxwell espresso cups.

Re: Nice Thick Proper Porcelain Cappuccino Cups

If you have a local catering supply store, try that. Alternately, you might also try the net, most hospitality places will deliver.

Comment

Ezralimm, you could try a kitchen supplies shop my wife got me 2 size cappuccino cups, about 3 or 4mm thick with saucers to match.

Comment

Most of the places will carry the bowl-shaped cups. Tulips are a bit more uncommon.

Comment

I got mine from Barazi in Brisbane
          Italian Made Torrisi with logo on the side of the cup
          2oz and 4oz

KK

Comment

4oz is a lil small dont ya think? thats like 120mls...

Nice design though..

Most places do carry bowl shaped cups.. but they are usually far too large. Ive got a pair of nice porcelain bowl shaped cups ... but i measured them and they turned out to be 290ml!

Comment

Yes they have the 6oz as well

I did not get them as I already have them in a " Merlo Coffee Cuppa-chino 6oz " cups

Barazi get the Torrisi Cups sent from Sydney to Brisbane so some importer in Sydney has them?
              KK

Comment

Working...
              X