Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Coffee Sydneyside!

Talk Coffee comes to Sydney!

We are deighted to announce the grand opening of Talk Coffee Sydney branch on Friday 10th October!

Out of friendships, business associations develop and we are thrilled to appoint Dennis Wells of Cuppacoffee as our Sydney agent.

Dennis will carry a great range of equipment from the Talk Coffee range and will also (in time) be delivering the full range of Talk Coffee services including education sessions for Sydney CSers. For those who have been waiting for me to visit Sydney for a thermostability upgrade on Giotto premium, wait no longer as Dennis will also be able to offer this service.

Cuppacoffee will be open until 3pm on Saturday 11th to launch the initial Talk Coffee range and will be available by appointment for CSers to visit the roastery and pull a few shots on some machines. Of course, you are always welcome to visit during roaster hours as well.

We plan to open with a range of machinery from Rocket Espresso, Vibiemme, Diadema, Bezzera, Compak, Mazzer and Ascaso. Things can only get bigger from here! Cuppacoffee will also carry a range of accessories as well.

This announcement marks the beginning of bigger projects for Talk Coffee and Cuppacoffee.

We welcome Dennis to our team and look forward to offering even better service to CSers!

Chris

Re: Talk Coffee Sydneyside!

great news chris and dennis.
    more happy sydney siders to come!
    just dont think of leaving melbourne chris...

Comment

Wonderful news guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1223423587/0#2 date=1223428100
        Wonderful news guys.
        Many thanks for the kind words TG, Aaron and BF (in the other thread)!

Im looking forward to coming up on a Saturday soon for a full on CS fest. I see Dennis doors open wide, Dudley disgorging beans at regular intervals, a heap of CSers and machines and maybe even something to snack on

There aint no hospitality like Dennis

Well make it happen (in Sydney AND Melbourne) prior to Christmas :-)

Chris (& Dennis)  8-)

Comment

Thanks for your warm welcome to the Talk Coffee team Chris, and thankyou to the CS members who have posted or sent messages of support.

Both Chris and I are very excited to have the Talk Coffee range of bling on the bench in Sydney. We all know that Chris has always provided quality equipment, exceptional value, and backs this with great service and support. I am committed to doing likewise here in Sydney.

So if you live in Sydney and youre shopping for some new coffee equipment, or coffee thats roasted in-house, make sure you come and see us - youll be glad you did!

Cheers!
          Den

Comment

Excellent news guys.... Congrats to all concerned and mucho success [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Comment

Great news on your new partnership of sorts guys and goodluck.

Comment

What wonderful collaboration; congratulations to Chris and Dennis

Lets Talk Coffee over a Cuppacoffee...

L

Comment

My congrats and best wishes on this joint venture. ;D

Melbourne, Sydney ....... i can see more on the horizon

Mal

Comment

Thanks folks...and Lizzi, I love what you wrote - might make a good slogan!

Will post some pics when everything is on the bench.

Comment

Great News Dennis and Chris,

Sounds like a great venture, and in my back yard too. Congratulations to you both and especially to you Dennis for quitting your job and following your dream. Good for you, you inspire us all

Warm Regards
                      Robert

Comment

Wow!

Congratulations and the best of luck to both of you, Dennis and Chris.

Great news.

Greg.

Comment

Does this flag a longer term possibility of joining the move to the sun in Brisbane?

S

Comment

^  ^ ^ ^ ^    
                            || || || || ||

Comment

As promised, heres a preview of the machines on the bench...

From left to right...Rocket Giotto Premium Plus, Mazzer Mini, Diadema Junior Extra HX, Vibiemme Domobar Super, Compak KS Touch, Diadema Perfetta Dual Purpose Boiler, and the Ascaso i-home grinder.

Come, see and play!

Comment

Working...
                              X