Wheres My CuppaCoffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres My CuppaCoffee?

With the lease at Taren Point due for renewal in the not too distant future Ive decided that a move from a warehouse environment to a shopfront would be more suitable to continue to build the cuppacoffee brand name.

Hence, January promises to be busy as I prepare the new premises and maintain normal trading hours at the roastery.

The new location is a secret for now, though keep an eye out for clues as to the location between now and the time of our Grand Opening - therell be prizes, along with some great opening specials.

First clue...1000s of cars drive by every day, but there is plenty of parking.

cheers
    Den

Re: Wheres My CuppaCoffee?

Woo Hoo - Sutherland Council have said, "YES" to the proposed use of the shop!

Comment

Excellent news and a great Chrissie present.

Is it similar config to Cuppacoffee Taren Point or are you going to provide proper cafe style amenities as well?

I think I have a couple of possible locations in mind but Ill reserve my guesses as you wouldnt acknowledge them under the official Cuppacoffee Secrets Act. Youre obviously remaining in the Shire

Cheers
      Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve.

It will remain similar to the set-up at Taren Point, though might I might add muffins or the like to the already extensive (not) menu.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by cuppacoffee link=1229240946/0#1 date=1229391336

WOW a council saying yes is a great start!

Will watch with baited breath for the details.
          8-)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1229240946/0#4 date=1229395583
            Originally posted by cuppacoffee link=1229240946/0#1 date=1229391336

WOW a council saying yes is a great start!

Will watch with baited breath for the details.
            8-)
            A council saying yes in such quick fashion is extraordinary!

Very exiting, Den. I guess youll be tied to the shop more when youve moved (due to the huge influx of business youll encounter ) and wont have time for the mobile barista-ing?

PS - Cookies were lovely. You wouldnt be able to do Portugese tarts would you, Den? Ofra has me hooked - those things are addictive! :-[

Greg

Comment

It is exciting for sure!

Going down the road this afternoon to take some measurements and grimace again at the dirty carpet tiles that are currently there.

Barista gigs will still be happening... I have a plan!

Comment

Heres a clue...

Comment

Looks like I might be able to walk there

It all sounds very exciting and intriguing Dennis.

Comment

Nice hack into the RTA signage network Dennis.

I think the yellow sign on the left could become a cuppacoffee coffee cup too.

Comment

Aha, I know it now. You could almost hear a pin drop around that area

Comment

Heres the shell of the shop...around 70sqm complete with fireplace.

The door on the left leads down to a basement.

Comment

Cant wait to see it filled up with all your stuff, Den.

Wheres Dudley going?

Comment

Looks good so far Den - a bit more character than a warehouse unit. Is the door on the right the front door?

Fireplace! I imagine it is inoperative (or local laws prohibit use), otherwise it could be a bit of a drawcard in winter with a few comfy armchairs and (naturally) a coffee table.

So Dudley will be installed in the basement? I guess if you cant use the fireplace, it might also be a convenient flue??

Comment

congratulations, Dennis !! wish i was closer to be able to be part of the excitement

L

Comment

Working...
                              X