Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Coast beans.

Hey all,

I am in Caloundra and I was wondering where is a good place closeby (20 mins) to travel to get freshly roasted beans.

Cheers for the help!

Alex

Re: Sunshine Coast beans.

Originally posted by abmcdonald link=1230940478/0#0 date=1230940478
    Hey all,

I am in Caloundra and I was wondering where is a good place closeby (20 mins) to travel to get freshly roasted beans.  

Cheers for the help!

Alex
    Contact  Pioneer Coffee Roastery  - see Sponsors on the L/H side...  I am sure they will be able to assist....

A bit more than 20min if a drive is the only option, but then worth the drive.

Comment

Alex,

Pioneer Roastery is the place to go. We had it bookmarked for a visit on our last trip north. However we went tripping on a Sunday and guess what they were closed. However we knew they had a place at the Sunshine Coast Airport. Ah yes, as soon as we enterd the doors we were addicted to the aroma of coffee that met us. We had the best coffees, and we came back to our holiday abode with packs of superbly roasted Pioneer beans. The trip was well worthwhile. Easy to get in and out of the airport for country bumpkins too. You just have to go. Not far at all from you.
      Herbie.

Comment

We are at 41 Pioneer Rd Yandina. If you head out to the Bruce Highway from Caloundra we are 20 mins north from there

Comment

Working...
        X