Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perth CSs do want some 1-way valve coffee bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth CSs do want some 1-way valve coffee bags?

Check out the Coffeeparts page for the bag types.

Mark the boxes that correspond most closely to your needs. This is just to get a general idea of how many we might be ordering so I can check out a better estimate of postage. Ill be going ahead with the order regardless - I want some gusset bags and some zipper bags and I know Otherendup is in for a few as well but as long as I am having them sent over the Nullabour I might as well open it up!

Re:  Perth CSs do want some 1-way valve coff

Gday grendel,

Just added a poll option for those of us who dont want to buy any just yet but are interested in the poll none the less,

Mal.

Comment

lol -Ta mate.

Comment

Hey Grendel,
        Ive been keen for ages to grab some of the brown paper tin tie bags from detpack (Like Yahava etc use). The valve bags are joy but just too costly to hand out every week to all ya scabby mates. Do you think any Perthies would be keen to split a box (500) with me? (they are better for the environment too)
        Cheers,
        Matto

Comment

Matt - yeah Id be open to that option - most of my buys were going to be of the silver gusset type bags anyway (for home storage) I only want the zip pouches for when I give coffee as a present.

How much is a box of 500 of the brown paper type?

Comment

Working...
          X