Cuppacoffee Grand Opening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuppacoffee Grand Opening!

Although our shop has been opened for a few weeks now, wed like to invite you along to a Grand Opening Day being held this Saturday, 21st February, from 8.30 till 2.00pm.

Chris from Talk Coffee will be there, the machines will be warmed up and ready to go, and everyone who makes a machine and grinder package purchase on the day from the Talk Coffee range will receive special pricing.

Well also have some Jamaica Blue Mountain Mavis Banks Estate coffee on offer for $10.00 per cup, with all proceeds going toward the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.  

Theres plenty of parking right outside the store, or just around the corner on Clare Street.  Our address is 55 Princes Highway, Sylvania.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dennis and Michael

Re: Cuppacoffee Grand Opening!

Looking forward to coming up on Saturday, Dennis. The shop looks great - nice leadlight over the shopfront. I think I can just see the fire-engine red of Dudley in the back corner (?).

See you then.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by 586D7A7855481F0 link=1234698203/1#1 date=1235025001
      Looking forward to coming up on Saturday, Dennis. The shop looks great - nice leadlight over the shopfront. I think I can just see the fire-engine red of Dudley in the back corner (?).

See you then.

Greg
      Thats great Greg - thanks for letting us know and we look forward to seeing you!

Comment

I really wanted to sneak up for this but Im pretty sure I would have be greeted by a lynch-mob because I wasn’t home packing bean bay beans.

Im sure you will have a great day and I look forward to my next trip north so I can check it out for myself.

Have a great morning!

Comment

Good luck with everything today Dennis

I think it will be a great opening! I wont be able to make it down though which I am pretty bummed out by.
          I hope there are loads of people and that some of them have cameras..........

I will await a report on proceedings

Comment

Fun morning - nice to meet Chris and Greg in the flesh, put some faces to names.

Shop looks great Dennis, hope business continues to prosper!

Grant

Comment

Really disappointed I missed this...couldve been my first chance to actually meet some CSers, and enjoy what this shop has to offer!

Had to work to fund the coffee, education and house (probably in that order too ).

Will make a point of dropping by next time Im headed to Sydney though and try some of that award winning coffee.

Travis.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes folks.  As it turned out, I think it was a huge success.  Fifteen of these little beauties raised $150.00 for the Victorian Bushfire Appeal....

To our regulars who called in today, thanks so much for your ongoing support!  It was also great to see so many CSers, many of whom travelling quite a long distance to get here - we hope you enjoyed your visit.  

Wed like to especially thank Chris from Talk Coffee for flying up and spending the day (I hope I got you back to the airport in time) and also to Sal, from ECA, for giving up his Saturday to lend a hand and pull some great shots.

Cheers
                Den and Michael

Comment

Love the shop, Dennis. Thanks for the coffee (par excellence as usual). Great seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones.

Good luck with the venture, now youve taken it to a new level. You deserve all the success that Im sure will come.

(And Fair Crack thanks you for all the work youre doing on its behalf. Good onya, Den. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] )

Comment

Im sorry I couldnt get there today - I got caught up helping at a fundraiser my son was involved in, and couldnt get away. Sounds as though it was a great day, I hope to get up there and check the shop out next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by 3026232332303C35353636530 link=1234698203/7#7 date=1235197795
                      To our regulars who called in today, thanks so much for your ongoing support!It was also great to see so many CSers, many of whom travelling quite a long distance to get here - we hope you enjoyed your visit.
                      Avalon to "THE SHIRE" for a $10.00 cup of coffee? My mate Steve said "Im in!"
                      Im delighted we ventured south!
                      To my surprise our $10.00 cup was deilvered thru an Aeropress & it was great.
                      Thanks Dennis for the opportunity to sample your expertly roasted Jamaica Blue Mountain Mavis Banks Estate beans, the money raised will help heal those whose lives have been shattered in a most indiscriminate catastrophy.
                      The new shop has a wonderful warm feel, very welcoming, thanks for the open invitation, it was great to meet some fellow CSers, match faces with names/identities, talk coffee, about this forum & the wealth of information it contains.
                      Thanks Chris for your time & patience your VBM grind/tamp/taste demonstration was an eyeopener for me! Talk about passion: Talk Coffee when upgradeitis finally overcomes me, I know who to call!

Thanks again Dennis, Michael & Chris for your hospitality, Im looking forward to sampling some "World Blend" in a couple of days.
                      All the best
                      MIB

Comment

Thanks ladies and gents for a great afternoon. The new shop is great especially now with Dudley in place! Thanks for roasting the JBM and Im glad youll be able to help survivors of the Victorian Bushfires with the money raised.

Loving my new grinder, even while Im still adjusting to it the improvement its made to my coffee is incredible! Time to have another play ...

Comment

Dennis, what is that thing you are holding in your right hand, Reply 7. Assuming it is Dennis.

You can tell Im a Green Bean. Obviously I am the only one who doesnt know what it is/does.

Comment

Originally posted by 53484D4816270 link=1234698203/12#12 date=1235265706
                            Dennis, what is that thing you are holding in your right hand
                            Its an AeroPress tojo.

Comment

Originally posted by 7E686D6D7C7E727B7B78781D0 link=1234698203/13#13 date=1235267702
                              Originally posted by 53484D4816270 link=1234698203/12#12 date=1235265706
                              Dennis, what is that thing you are holding in your right hand
                              Its an AeroPress tojo.

..although I call them Swedish peeney expanders....Musta watched too much Austin Powers!  ;D

Thanks to Dennis for throwing a terrific opening bash (and getting me to the airport in the nick of time  )...As always, it was well worth jumping on a plane to hang out with like-minded CSers and pull a few shots...

The new Cuppacoffee site is already a hit amongst the locals and its clear that this will be a busy site...

Wit two flying visits, 4 days apart Im now looking forward to being awarded NSW citizenship   :

Chris

PS- Hey! 3000 posts  8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X