Site Sponsors deliver the goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Sponsors deliver the goods

Just a posting to share my gratitude for an excellent shopping experience with two site sponsors - COFFEE PARTS and PULLMAN TAMPERS. Both sites were easy to navigate, my choices simple to find and the order confirmation prompt.

Processing and delivery for Coffee parts was lightening fast! My package arrived as requested, well-packed and ready to enhance my coffee pleasures. A glance at the well laid-out info on the Pullman site leaves me in no doubt that, when my tamper is lovingly made, it will arrive in good time as ordered.

These people clearly care about their work, their coffee and their customers. I cannot recommend them more highly.  

Thank you thank you for a wonderful online experience - a true stand out.

Re: Site Sponsors deliver the goods

I agree! Have recently purchased from both of these businesses with very high satisfaction! Very speedy and great customer service.

Can these businesses please teach other online stores how to operate?

Comment

I agree.... coffee parts are very easy to deal with, professional, prompt and well priced.....

When we put our www.coffeecentral.com.au website we have attempted to do the same.... but i am still not 100% happy with it and therefore are making more changes.... to be completed within the next 8 weeks hopefully...

Any online store that provides great service and products like pullman and coffee parts deserves the mention....

Comment

Great to hear that you had a good experience Cyn,

Coffeeparts and Pullman are well respected here.

I think you will find that most, if not all sponsors provide that sort of service. Coffee people tend to be a pretty passionate bunch

Enjoy!

2mcm

Comment

Originally posted by 633C243239323E373734343C303F510 link=1234782767/3#3 date=1234824538
          I think you will find that most, if not all sponsors provide that sort of service. Coffee people tend to be a pretty passionate bunch
          And thank goodness for that! Ive watched people at works eyes glaze over as i talked excitedly about my first de-scale and how much better the milk frothed afterwards, and how if you get your grind and tamp pressure just right you can get really close to the 60mls/30secs pour and how you can clean the group head much better with a little toothbrushy thing and how...what? where did everybody go??!!

at CSs i can pour over threads to my hearts content knowing i am among friends who wont have me committed  

Comment

I am so pleased to see Di Bella Coffee jumping in. As you can tell I am a bait of a fan but I have founfd that notonly do I get great service when I go to Diu Bella in BowenHills but I have also had such great feedback from Coffee Central customers.

Greta to see some companies still care about srevice. I do, and its great that I can recommend my faves and ahave them cometrhough or me.

Felici means happy.... :

Comment

Working...
            X