Re: organic coffee beans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: organic coffee beans..

Mmm Joined 5 minutes before posting a non sponsored web link > If you are spamming we grill and fry spam in Australia ;D

Best you have a read of this http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1169531478 and consider removing them

Looks and sounds like nothing more than a selling system to me...

Regardless of teh product it is not unlike many other systems which do not belong here.. Just my 2 cents worth... Happy to see the Admins remove the whole topic..

Comment

This one line, hidden among several pages of plagiarised "spin" makes this just "another" illegal pyramid selling scam:

"You can build a successful business by simply making a referral for those people"

The concept of being able to "make a living" by simply "referring" people doesnt exist, except in the murky world of illegal pyramid scams.

The fact the criminals have decided to bastardize the very reason for this forums existence makes them more deserving of being held down and having the soles of their feet severely beaten with sharp sticks.

Comment

Oh look the tag lines have arrived on their profile P155 OFF SPAMMER >

Comment

The coffee version of Amway....

Gee guys come round for dinner and then after dinner, "i have a business proposition for you".

Yup, give that a wide berth.

Comment

She got me. i clicked the links

Comment

Re: dirty rotten spammers

thanks for the heads up guys....I have removed the OP and alerted Andy...

Thread closed...

2mcm

Comment

Working...
              X