Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

    At the start of December 2008 I was happily enjoying my pre-ground Gloria Jeans coffee made in a plunger with milk frothed by one of those battery operated stick things. I found this site around that time and within 2 weeks I had my gaggia classic and grinder - within 2 months I had upgraded my grinder to a Rocky and within 2.5 months my first lot of green beans to roast my own.

    What have you people done to me??????    ;D

  • #2
    Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

    We have opened a new world for your tastebuds.
    Good isnt it?

    Mal

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

      Originally posted by 000051630 link=1235605430/0#0 date=1235605430
      What have you people done to me??????
      Mwahahahaha!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!



        This is just the beginning.. ;D ;D ;D

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

          Its called obsession, and its highly contagious, it started with me, now the whole family is hooked

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

            CC2:

            that happens to everyone, one of our biggest sellers are take way cups and lids this days

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

              Originally posted by 4A4A1B290 link=1235605430/0#0 date=1235605430
              At the start of December 2008 I was happily enjoying my pre-ground Gloria Jeans coffee made in a plunger with milk frothed by one of those battery operated stick things. I found this site around that time and within 2 weeks I had my gaggia classic and grinder - within 2 months I had upgraded my grinder to a Rocky and within 2.5 months my first lot of green beans to roast my own.

              What have you people done to me??????    ;D
              Yep thats a given with this site :
              Now if you dont mind I am going to do a spot of roasting myself

              KK

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                There really should be a disclaimer on this site warning of the dangers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                  I agree ACog, once one enters CS they are hit with a sledgehammer by the uprade bug and temped by all the other obsessives with their shiny toys and tales of their godshots and amazing home roasted beans....................dont you just love it!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                    Originally posted by 7E6B7C7C77747877190 link=1235605430/8#8 date=1235626841
                    I agree ACog, once one enters CS they are hit with a sledgehammer by the uprade bug and temped by all the other obsessives with their shiny toys and tales of their godshots and amazing home roasted beans....................dont you just love it!!!!!!!!!!

                    No.... NO.... My wife does not love it....

                    Her birthday to day...... Where am I ? On CS ;D

                    Besides... I sent her a lovely txt message and offered to make a lovely coffee.... I even included a pic of a flat white....


                    She came back with.... You cheater

                    I called and asked WTF :-/

                    She stated the pic of the flat white had TWO ferns... :-?

                    Then she states that she knows I can not do that yet.... And that when I do, it had better be for her

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                      Originally posted by 517E7775625D717E7177757D757E64100 link=1235605430/9#9 date=1235635553
                      And that when I do, it had better be for her
                      Cack!

                      Originally posted by 737322100 link=1235605430/0#0 date=1235605430
                      What have you people done to me??????
                      Stand proud CC2, you are among friends here, we all know the journey and so do our loved ones.

                      Its a fun ride!
                      8-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                        Haha thanks guys! Glad to know Im not the only one.

                        My friends are threatening to stage an intervention! ;D

                        My wish list keeps getting longer and longer the more time I spend on here!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                          Originally posted by 373766540 link=1235605430/11#11 date=1235642717
                          My friends are threatening to stage an intervention!
                          Make sure they let you know beforehand so you can prepare coffee for them all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                            cc2, wait untill you start going to cafes and pointing out the bad coffee to your friends.
                            My wife refuses to go to a cafe with me unless I know they make a good coffee.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What has happened to me, I used to be easily pleased!

                              Originally posted by 7D716264697275717E100 link=1235605430/13#13 date=1235643200
                              My wife refuses to go to a cafe with me unless I know they make a good coffee.
                              My wife almost refuses to go to a cafe with me because I take it too seriously, she cant just enjoy herself now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X