Rwanda Karongi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwanda Karongi

I must admit I missed on this one. Didnt order from the beanbay this month but it came as part of the starter pack. I have just tried what I have roasted five days ago and I really like this coffee. Will we be getting more of it anything soonish?

Re: Rwanda Karongi

Weve been looking to up our African green bean stocks, so Id be keen for some of this if its still on offer!

Cheers
    Stuart.

Comment

Thanks Andy, for making available some of that bean. I grabbed a bag of it as well as (I think) the last bag of Honduran

Ed

Comment

There hasnt been too much on offer out of middle Africa lately. Missing the full bodied, chocolaty Africans. I recall this one as being a great single origin.

Also beans from Uganda, Malawi and/or Kenya would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by 1B2E393B160B5C0 link=1236142963/3#3 date=1253842731
          There hasnt been too much on offer out of middle Africa lately. Missing the full bodied, chocolaty Africans. I recall this one as being a great single origin.

Also beans from Uganda, Malawi and/or Kenya would be great.
          Hi Greg,

Scrounge some Rwandan Musasa if you can find some. It has been my favourite coffee of the year so far. The sad thing is I have <20kg left so only roast a little every few weeks to stretch it out.

I also love a good Kenyan and Gethumbwini is a highlight this year, as was Andys Gitwe.

I suspect that with increasing Kenyan prices and the terrible drought/famine in Kenya, it may be quite some time before we see too much of this origin around...but them you never know what Andy has in store for us

Chris

Comment

Actually, I thought that there have been several really stunning Kenyan coffees floating around and I drool at the prospect of getting some samples from some of the Kenyan competitions!

Comment

Working...
            X