Retreats with espresso gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retreats with espresso gear

so im searching for some nice places for the two of us to get away from the little tackers for a day or two, and came across this place in healesville. 2 group wega. not too shabby (will have to bring my own mazzer though).

http://www.greatplacestostay.com.au/ex_frameset.asp?url=www.woodboxretreat.com.au&titl e=Woodbox+Retreat

anybody else found places with this kind of gear?

aaron

Re: Retreats with espresso gear

Nice place
    Hope it is still standing.

Mal

Comment

aaron, i tend to just pack up Rocky & Silvia and take them with me wherever we go. That way I know for certain there will be decent coffee no matter where in the country we are.

Might not be quite as practical for your kit, but I think its worth the effort IMHO.

Comment

Alternatively you could bring along something like an Aeropress, Presso, or CP.

Java "Gotta have good coffee!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 514C484D4646230 link=1236161678/0#0 date=1236161678
          will have to bring my own mazzer though
          is than an MDF on the photo? or which exactly Gaggia is it? I guess for a couple of days it could do some grinding

Comment

It doesnt look like an MDF (I have one).

Comment

Originally posted by 1428352E242532272F24400 link=1236161678/5#5 date=1236309329
              It doesnt look like an MDF (I have one).
              my bad, I think it might be an MM http://www.italy-outlet.co.uk/en/i/product664797.html
              well, I guess, to bring the Mazzer was indeed a good suggestion ;-)

Comment

It looks like a great place to stay.They really need the buisness around country victoria so spend up big and have a great weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X