Automatic sugar/chocolate dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic sugar/chocolate dispenser

Hi... Brand newbie with a left of field quickie... Does anyone know where I can get a good automatic sugar/chocolate/chai dispenser for mobile coffee van. (and the price)

I originally posted this on the "hi Im new here be gentle on me" topic but it ended up on page 14 and didnt receive a reply

Sorry admin, but if im still not doing it right please let me know.

cheers

Och I the newbie  

Re: Automatic sugar/chocolate dispenser

Are you talking about the Silos that you pull a lever which drops an exact amount of whatever is inside?

Not exactly automatic, but if thats what youre talking about you can pick them up from any hospitality supplier. In Melbourne you could try Cedar, Chefs Hat, Unicorn etc. Theyre about $200 +

Comment

Hi... thanks for that. Pull a lever of push a button which delivers a measured amount is what im looking for. Im in Wollongong if anyone knows of a supplier near here that would be terrific.

Comment

Try your local catering supplies place, they come in 1,2 and three silos. Let me know how you go, I have been interested in them but I have always been worried about settling of product. I have seen a 3 silo for around the 170 mark.

Comment

Ive seen several of these on ebay in the past - could be worth a look.

Comment

Go Barista has these on there web site
            Is this what you are looking for ??
            These are for bean storage but I think the ones on the bottom left could probably be used to dispense sugar or chocolate

KK

Comment

I think they may be by the Cafe Bar brand. You know, that old fave from crib rooms, staff rooms and waiting rooms around the country. :O

Comment

Working...
              X