Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Cups

Hi All,

I am looking to buy some new coffee cups (cups,LBs,SBs,Mugs)/saucers and would like to know if anyone can direct me to where to buy them. The ones I want to buy have an outside colour that is medium to dark brown with a hint of red and the inside are white...Many cafes around Sydney use these cups such as campos.. if anyone can let me know where I can get them and even the price of them that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,

Re: Coffee Cups

Hi Trizo,
               They are ACF cups.  Italian made, very heavy (high thermal mass), very much a standard amongst CSers, CGers, etc

I bought mine from C 4 Coffee in NZ.  Hopefully theres a site sponsor that can get them to you more quickly.

Do note however, NOT AFC (Australian Fine China).  Looks similar but a far inferior product.

Good luck  

Epic76

edit: typo corrected - taa TG

Comment

They could also be Nouva Point cups, they have very similar colour scheme to the ACFs. I am sure that you could source some from one of the sponsors, but I couldnt tell you who exactly.

Comment

Hi Trizo,

We carry an extensive range of ACF cups. You can buy them directly from our website which well ship same day or drop in to our shop in Cremorne.

Website Link ----> Coffee Cups

charlie

Comment

Trizo,

Have this cup in our store, you can drop by or you can other on-line

http://www.dibartoli.com.au/product_details.asp?pid=219

Regards

Renzo
          Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

OK CSrs

10 points to the people who can tell me the difference between ACFs and Rockinghams??
            Is it that ACFs have a better name and therefore can charge more, or are they a better cup as well? Is the extra $$ justified? Aestetically they look pretty much the same, and yes I realise toyota and lexus can "look" the same as well

Comment

Working...
            X