ACF brown cappuccino 190ml cups or similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACF brown cappuccino 190ml cups or similar

Myself and another local CSer are after twelve ACF 190cc cups (six each) or another brand that is as good quality/style. There dont seem to be many places in Australia that sell them and the places Ive seen online, seem to be quite expensive. Ive noticed that you can get them from a store in NZ delivered to my door (in Tasmania) for about $13 a cup and about a third of that is shipping cost!

Does anyone know of a store in Australia that sells ACF cups for around the $13 including delivery to my door? I like to support Australian sellers but not when the price seems to be outrageously more than other places.

Any CS sponsors that sell these cups, can you do us a deal? Or even suggest an alternative that you can do at a good price?

Thanks,
    Alistair

Re: ACF brown cappuccino 190ml cups or similar

Originally posted by 6D40455F584D455E1D2C0 link=1240737900/0#0 date=1240737900
    Myself and another local CSer are after twelve ACF 190cc cups (six each) or another brand that is as good quality/style. There dont seem to be many places in Australia that sell them and the places Ive seen online, seem to be quite expensive. Ive noticed that you can get them from a store in NZ delivered to my door (in Tasmania) for about $13 a cup and about a third of that is shipping cost!

Does anyone know of a store in Australia that sells ACF cups for around the $13 including delivery to my door? I like to support Australian sellers but not when the price seems to be outrageously more than other places.

Any CS sponsors that sell these cups, can you do us a deal? Or even suggest an alternative that you can do at a good price?

Thanks,
    Alistair
    CS sponsors Veneziano and Genovese both sell ACF

Comment

Cant see any on their websites but will give them a call tomorrow. Thanks.

Alistair

Comment

Originally posted by 144B53454E4549404043434B4748260 link=1240737900/1#1 date=1240738270
        CS sponsors Veneziano and Genovese both sell ACF
        Veneziano dont ship anymore Apparently too many breakages. Looked into this a few months ago.

Grant

Comment

National importer for ACFs in Australia is Rio (located in Adelaide)

Comment

also try Jetblack Espresso

Comment

+1 for Jet Black.

Fantastic cups I love mine but postage was a bit of a killer. I wish they were available locally.

Comment

Little bit of an update. I emailed RioCoffee (thanks Pberry) and they sent me a price list of all the cups they sell. All I can say is that they are a lot cheaper than anywhere else I have looked. You do have to buy 12 cups, but at their wholesale price it works out to be $8.25 each + postage for the style I want (58M). Im going to put in my order tomorrow.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Alistair

Comment

Epic Espresso in Perth used to sell them, not sure if they still do as its been a couple of years since I was there...

Comment

Working...
                  X