My new Illy Crystals :) ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Illy Crystals :) ...

Thought some lovers of fine coffee cups might appreciate an action shot or two of my new "Illy Crystal Espresso Cups" 8-).... These were sourced by Dennis and are part one of two sets that are the last of their kind (for now anyway).

Thanks again Den....

Mal.

Re: My new Illy Crystals ...

Cool. Heres a pic courtesy of Scoota from my old set....

Comment

Great looking shot.... 8-)

They are also excellent to drink out of as well, forgot to mention that before...

Mal.

Comment

they look absolutely wicked !

what are the thermal properties of crystal compared to glass or porcelain ??

Comment

Hmmm.... :-?

Im not too sure t0fu. Mind you, after taking the photos above, the brew was still within the ideal drinking temperature for me, probably 60-65C or so. Normally, espresso shots dont hang around long enough for them to cool down too much... Down the hatch they go ;D

Mal.

Comment

Oooohhh Mal, what deadly photographs.  Im in danger of drooling on my keyboard  
            My wallet is VERY lucky that I didnt see your shots when those cups were available.

Congratulations to both you and Dennis on your superb taste  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Yours in awe... Carrie

Comment

Cool! Who needs a cappuccino when you can have a coffee like photo number 3 (shot at 27 seconds)

Comment

Originally posted by 7557514A4D4751220 link=1243515482/6#6 date=1243591478
                Cool! Who needs a cappuccino when you can have a coffee like photo number 3 (shot at 27 seconds)  
                Too right David... 8-) ;D

Mal.

Comment

Nice one Mal! The Illys are certainly gorgeous cups.

Comment

Nice! All that gold and silver. I bet youre still wearing the Diadema grin, Mal!

Quick - someone turn one of those photos into a CS logo!

Comment

Originally posted by 4E44514646495D5B280 link=1243515482/9#9 date=1243634640
                      Nice! All that gold and silver. I bet youre still wearing the Diadema grin, Mal!
                      Too true flynn_aus....

Seems to be catching though as I notice the same silly grin on the face of everyone I make coffee for... ;D

Originally posted by 31212D2D36231D25232E420 link=1243515482/8#8 date=1243632673
                      Nice one Mal! The Illys are certainly gorgeous cups.
                      Absolutely Scoots, cant stop using them 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                      X