sulawesi rante kapua torajah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sulawesi rante kapua torajah

Im fairly new to roasting, but by now I can say this bean is my favourite, clear intense flavours. Is there any chance there will be more of this soon?

Re: sulawesi rante kapua torajah

I will second that I have less than 300gms left and this is not enough for a roast without blending it. So I would love to see it come back as it is a great SO

Comment

I 3rd that. This is one of my favourites too. Stash is low - under a kilo! :-/

Comment

Can never have enough of this little gem.

A "yes" vote from me

Epic76

Comment

And me too! (But you know that, Andy, Ive nagged you enough!!! )

Comment

Ill put a vote in as well. Havent had any for months.

Comment

Great news for you lot, July is Indo month!

We have just landed some amazing indo beans, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java we have em all and they are among the best we have ever seen.

Should have them bagged in the next week and hope to have the BeanBay green bean sale ready to run Tuesday or Wednesday next week (but dont hold me to that!). As always, we will send an email when we know for sure.

Comment

Did you post something similar to the above in May or early June Andy? If not I have the strongest case of deja-vu going on.

Comment

There is a fair chance I did but the beans freight schedule slipped and then customs (AQIS) took a week longer then they should have to inspect them.... before you know it they slipped past BeanBay and nearly missed the next one!

The difference here is that I can touch them!
                  (which is why I tend not to hint at whats coming, too many variables outside my control)

:

Comment

Woo-hoo!!! This will be one BeanBay I cant miss - Ive got a feeling its going to be my biggest order yet! 8-)

Comment

I have in my stash about 3kg left of An Indonesian Mandheling ... Very nice indeed .. looking forword to trying some other Indo beans, its quite a Flavour trail this bean roasting thing .. what a interesting Adventure Just hope everyone gets to try some instead of several missing out , just like the Yerg. last month . I was just, quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 002F2538410 link=1246443800/6#6 date=1246954977
                        indo beans, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java we have em all and they are among the best we have ever seen.
                        Look great! looking forward to these !! How do the they Tast Andy ? Im very impresed with the varity you manage to sorce !!!! What sort of flavours descrive these types .???? 8-) ??Never tryed any of these... The Mandheling are quite sweet and have a destinctive zing to  them like...   : :-?    like a lemony sherbety thing happening on the sides of my tonge and roof of my mouth , weard but wow .. zingy thing!

Comment

Gday Andy

I know there were some regional relatives in the last offering, but none seemed to be a close match to this one?
                          Any on the horizon or something similar to recommend?

Cheers,

Kit

Comment

Id love to see some more of this sometime--Im almost out and by my preferences this comes out as a ***** bean.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by 4E7B6C6E5E667B6468656D090 link=1246443800/13#13 date=1262836524
                              this comes out as a ***** bean.
                              I take it that means "5 star" rather than "expletive deleted"

Comment

Working...
                              X